How much do you know about microcomputer time switch?
The microcomputer timer switch is a power switch control device composed of a single-chip microprocessor as the core and electronic circuits. Below I will introduce to you how to use it and the precautions for its use.
Features of Microcomputer Time Control Switch
- Energy saving and prolong the service life of lighting devices. Automatically turn on with a timer when it is dark, and automatically turn off with a timer in the middle of the night.
- You can freely control the power switch of electrical appliances at different time periods set according to different needs. Widely used in street lights, neon lights, advertising lights and other electrical equipment that need to control the power switch according to time.
- Built-in rechargeable battery, external battery switch, high precision, using industrial-grade chips, strong anti-interference.
Microcomputer Time Control Switch Working Principle
The microcomputer time-controlled switch is mainly a power switch control device composed of a single-chip microprocessor as the core and electronic circuits. Using the switch control device, we can control home appliances or other electrical appliances, which is more convenient and safe to use.
Each microcomputer time-controlled switch has different setting groups and different setting times. You can choose according to your own needs. Our timers have various styles. If you are interested, please contact me.
How to set the microcomputer time control switch
The setting and use of the timer switch must be strictly in accordance with the requirements of the manual. Generally, the setting work can be completed by reading the manual. Because the setting page of each time-space switch is different, we will explain it according to the ordinary setting method.
- After the power of the time control switch is turned on, we turn it on to check if the time is correct? If incorrect click the clock to recalibrate.
- Then click the timing button to enter the first set of timing open settings, and set the open time according to the time you want to set.
- Click the timer button again to enter the first set of timer off settings, which is to set the time you want to turn off.
Precautions for using the time switch
- When using the time-controlled switch, there are many aspects that need to be paid attention to. A little carelessness may burn out the electrical appliance or burn out the time-space switch. The construction switch has a rated power limit, generally about 4000 watts, if it is greater than 4000 watts watt load, it is necessary to use an AC contactor for control.
- Electrical appliances larger than 4000 watts are generally air conditioners, pumps, refrigerators, etc. These electrical appliances need to add an AC contactor at the back end of the time-space switch, so that the AC contactor can drive the load to work, and directly use the time-controlled switch to control. If the starting current is relatively large, it will cause The time switch is burned out.
- The runaway switch cannot be cross-set when setting, for example, it starts at seven o’clock and stops at eight o’clock. This is a group of data. When the second group wants to start at half past seven, a time-controlled switch cannot be completed.
Microcomputer time control switch working conditions
- Use environment: the altitude of the installation site does not exceed 2000 meters; the ambient air temperature does not exceed +40 °C, and the average temperature within 24 hours does not exceed +35 °C, the lower limit of the ambient air temperature is -5 °C; the maximum temperature is At +40°C, the relative humidity of the air does not exceed 50%; at a lower temperature of +20°C, the allowable relative humidity of the air does not exceed 90%. Special measures should be taken for the occasional condensation due to temperature changes;
- The power supply voltage variation range is 85%-110% of the rated working voltage;
- In the medium without severe vibration and explosion, and there is no gas and dust enough to corrode the metal and destroy the insulation in the medium, it can be used in places where rain and snow cannot be eroded;
- Vertical or horizontal installation.
Time control switch timing setting operation method
- Long press the [Cancel/Resume] button on the operation panel for about 3 seconds, or press it quickly for 3-4 times, the keyboard lock will be released. First calibrate the clock: Press the [Clock] key, and simultaneously press the [Hour] and [Minute] keys to adjust the clock to the current time and minutes.
- Press the [Timer] key, the display will display the words 1 on, indicating the first turn-on time. Then press [Week], [Hour], [Minute] to set the opening time.
- Press the [Timer] key again to enter the first group of timer off settings. Press 【Week】, 【Hour】, 【Minute】keys to set the off time. It should be noted that the closing date must correspond to the opening date.
- Continue to press the [Timer] key, the display will show 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 3 off…, 10 on, 10 off, refer to the above steps 2 and 3 to set the switching time of each subsequent time. . If you don’t need to set 10 groups of switches every day, you must press the [Cancel/Resume] key to eliminate the excess time for each group, so that the “–:–” pattern is displayed on the display.
- After the timing setting is completed, press the [Timing] key to check whether the set time is consistent with the actual situation. If it is not consistent, set it again. After checking, press the [Clock] key to make the display show the current time.
- Press the [Auto/Manual] key to adjust the triangle symbol on the display to the current state (on or off), and then to the automatic position, at this time, the time-controlled switch can be automatically turned on and off according to the set time. circuit.
- Press the [Clock] key to end the time setting and enter the clock display state. (The operation of different types of microcomputer time-controlled switches is similar, just follow the instructions.)
The above is what I have sorted out for you about what a microcomputer time-controlled switch is, and the relevant content of the selection of microcomputer time-controlled switches. We also know what a microcomputer time-controlled switch is. When you choose a microcomputer time-controlled switch, you should Pay attention to the above matters to avoid unnecessary trouble. I hope the above content is helpful to you. If you want to know more related content, you can pay attention to the latest news of our website. Thank you for watching! ! !