Common faults in solar street light maintenance
- The problem of the battery. If the lighting time is short, the energy storage of the battery decreases, resulting in rainy weather, and the lighting time is short, that is the battery problem, the battery should be replaced.
- The problem of LED light source. In addition to the quality problem of the LED light source itself, the lamp beads of the solar street light are not fully lit. In addition to the quality problem of the LED light source, it is also a welding problem. The failed lamp beads should be replaced in time or the lamp beads should be welded firmly or the lamp head should be replaced more directly.
- Installation site problems. In places where solar street lights are installed, the lack of sunlight and the inability to store energy for batteries is also a major problem. It is necessary to find a solar street light system suitable for this kind of place to meet the lighting needs.
- Line problems. Poor line connection, battery feeding, and reduced energy storage will cause the lights to flicker. It should be replaced or repaired in a timely manner where the line is in poor contact.
- What is the problem if the whole light does not light up? First, check whether the controller is flooded with water. If it is not the problem of the controller, check whether the battery has voltage and whether the voltage is lower than 10.8v. If not, then Check to see if the battery board has voltage, if there is no voltage, replace the battery board.
Solar Street Light Repair
Second, the solar street light failure solution
light is not on
Possible faulty parts: LED light source, solar controller, battery, solar panel
- First check whether the wiring terminals of the lamp are loose.
- Remove the LED light source and connect it to the battery or DC12v power supply to see if the light works normally. Pay attention to the positive and negative poles. If the light does not light up, it means that the LED light is faulty. The LED light needs to be replaced. If the light is on, the controller or the battery is faulty.
- Measure the battery power, if it is lower than 11v, it means that the controller is in a protection state, and the lamp is fully charged before use. If it is higher than 11v, it means the controller is faulty and needs to be replaced.
LED lights have a short working time
Possible faulty parts: solar controller, solar panel
- Clean the lampshade to make it clean.
- Clean the dirt on the contact part between the positive pole of the light source and the spring sheet to make it conduct electricity smoothly.
If there are other faults in the solar street light, please ask a professional to check and repair!
Matters needing attention:
- Whether the solar controller is flooded
- Whether the battery board has current
- Whether the battery voltage is higher than 10.8v
Holso worship the“quality first ” concept, and strictly obey the principle in past years.It wins a good reputation and welcomed by
domestic customers for years. In recent years ,Holso start exploring oversea market, the products are welcomed by overseas
customers .Now, Holso build business relation with customers from USA,European countries ,and countries from south east Asia etc.
Holso is ready to serve customers,and looking forward to build business relation with you! Holso is your reliable partner !